3D Systems DMP Factory 350
The DMP Factory 350 is an industrial metal 3D printer produced by 3D Systems, a 3D printer manufacturer based in the United States. Released in 2018, The DMP Factory 350 uses powder 3D printing technology, and offers a build volume of 275 x 275 x 380 mm.
Powder (SLS, SLM…):
- SLS: Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) materials are supplied in powdered forms. During the manufacturing process these powders are fused by a pulsed laser beam. This allows creation of durable parts with complicated geometries and can be used to obtain early prototypes, wind tunnel models or casting patterns. Resulting parts have porous surfaces, but this can be fixed with finishing if needed. SLS is rather expensive, as it is necessary to maintain strict temperatures throughout fabrication phases. SLS is used for prototyping and small batch production of functional plastic parts with good mechanical properties.
- SLM / DMLS – DMLS/SLM or direct metal laser sintering differs from SLS mostly by the ability to control the porous properties of produced parts as the material is not burning fused but rather melted into homogeneous structures. SMLS/SLM produces high performance, end-use metal 3D printed parts for applications in aerospace, automotive, industrial and medical. Selective Laser Melting (SLM) Selective Laser Melting (SLM) uses a laser to scan and selectively fuse metal powder particles, bonding them together layer-by-layer.
- Metric: 275 x 275 x 420 mm
- US: 10.82 x 10.82 x 16.54 in
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume (W x D x H): 275 x 275 x 420 mm(10.82 x 10.82 x 16.54 in) –height inclusive of build plate
- Unique vacuum chamber concept (O2< 25ppm)
- Quick-swap build modules
- Fast bi-directional powder deposition
- Contained, automated powder management
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing