3D Systems DMP Flex 350
DMP Flex 350 is designed for flexible application use for R&D projects, application development or serial production. Yet it is easily scalable for volume part production. Quick-swap build modules and fast powder recycling speed up production. A central server manages print jobs, materials, settings and maintenance for 24/7 productivity. Metal additive manufacturing software 3DXpert is the industry’s most powerful tool to prepare and optimize part data quickly, enabling rapid design for metal additive manufacturing to shorten production time and increase part precision.
Vacuum chamber concept for high repeatable quality
Due to the unique vacuum chamber concept of the DMP Flex 350, argon gas consumption is heavily reduced while at the same time showing best in class oxygen purity (<25 ppm). This results in exceptionally strong parts of high chemical purity.
We’ve 3D Printed over 500,000 highly-complicated Metal parts, so you don’t have to.
With our advanced manufacturing centers, DMP Flex 350 has been developed from and is continuously improved through closed-loop feedback between the production team and product development. 3D Systems offers you an integrated solution. DMP Flex 350 printer with patented technology, the extensively tested suite of LaserForm materials, 3DXpert metal additive manufacturing software, and finally yet importantly, the expertise of our application engineers to realize time, cost and functionality benefits for our customers. Our users count on reliable material databases for precision metal 3D printing without having to go through the challenging time and cost-consuming effort of developing process parameters themselves.
DMP (Direct Metal Printing)
- Metric: 275 x 275 x 420 mm
- US: 10.82 x 10.82 x 16.54 in
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) materials are supplied in powdered forms. During manufacturing process these powders are fused by a pulsed laser beam. This allows creation of durable parts with complicated geometries and can be used to obtain early prototypes, wind tunnel models or casting patterns. Resulting parts have porous surfaces, but this can be fixed with finishing if needed. SLS is rather expensive, as it is necessary to maintain strict temperatures throughout fabrication phases. SLS is used for prototyping and small batch production of functional plastic parts with good mechanical properties.
- DMLS/SLM or direct metal laser sintering differs from SLS mostly by ability to control the porous properties of produced parts as material is not burning fused but rather melted into homogeneous structures. SMLS/SLM produces high performance, end-use metal 3D printed parts for applications in aerospace, automotive, industrial and medical. Selective Laser Melting (SLM) Selective Laser Melting (SLM) uses a laser to scan and selectively fuse metal powder particles, bonding them together layer-by-layer.
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume (W x D x H): 275 x 275 x 420 mm(10.82 x 10.82 x 16.54 in) –height inclusive of build plate
- Unique vacuum chamber concept
- Best in class oxygen purity (consistently below 25 ppm)
- Quick-swap build modules
- Fast bi-directional powder deposition
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing