3D Systems ProX DMP 200
Integrated Metal Printing Solution for Guaranteed Results
We offer you an integrated solution. Our revolutionary all-in-one software solution for metal additive manufacturing, 3DXpert, combined with the ProX DMP 200 printer with patented technology, the extensively tested suite of materials, and finally yet importantly, the expertise of our application engineers, interlock to reach time, cost and functionality benefits for our customers.
Finest Details, Thinnest Wall Thicknesses
Due to 3D Systems’ patented layer applying technology, smaller particles can be used that allow generating the finest feature detail and thinnest wall thicknesses.
Best Surface Finish Less Supports
With a surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro-inches) less post-processing is required. Due to excellent powder compaction, the ProX DMP 200 builds down to 20° angles without supports. All overhanging surfaces benefit from this much better surface quality compared to competing machines. Less supports and improved surface quality ultimately mean less post-processing and less material usage – saving time and cost.
DMP (Direct Metal Printing)
- Metric: 140 x 140 x 115 mm
- US: 5.51 x 5.51 x 4.54 in
Powder: With the powder printing process, the printer heats up to just near the melting point of whatever powder material you choose. Based on your model, a very fine layer of this powder is then spread layer upon layer, while a laser beam focuses on sintering together the necessary areas that will create the object.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) materials are supplied in powdered forms. During the manufacturing process these powders are fused by a pulsed laser beam. This allows creation of durable parts with complicated geometries and can be used to obtain early prototypes, wind tunnel models or casting patterns. Resulting parts have porous surfaces, but this can be fixed with finishing if needed. SLS is rather expensive, as it is necessary to maintain strict temperatures throughout fabrication phases. SLS is used for prototyping and small batch production of functional plastic parts with good mechanical properties.
- DMLS/SLM or direct metal laser sintering differs from SLS mostly by ability to control the porous properties of produced parts as material is not burning fused but rather melted into homogeneous structures. SMLS/SLM produces high performance, end-use metal 3D printed parts for applications in aerospace, automotive, industrial and medical. Selective Laser Melting (SLM) Selective Laser Melting (SLM) uses a laser to scan and selectively fuse metal powder particles, bonding them together layer-by-layer.
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume (W x D x H): 140 x 140 x 115 mm(5.51 x 5.51 x 4.54 in) – height inclusive of build plate
- Very dense, non-porous parts
- Typical accuracy is +/-50 μm (+/-0.002 in) on small parts, +/-0.2% on large parts
- Repeatability of approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inches)
- The surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro-inches)
- 3DXpert All-in-one Metal AM software for fast and easy part preparation, localized print strategies and build simulation
- Materials with pre-developed parameters
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing