3d Systems ProX DMP 300
The ProX DMP 300 is a high-performance, high-quality metal 3D printed part manufacturing system, offering reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set-up times, very dense metal parts, and the ability to produce very complex assemblies as a single part. With a build volume of 250 x 250 x 330 mm (9.84 x 9.84 x 12.99 in) it features an automated material loading and recycling system.
Integrated Precision Metal Printing Solution for Guaranteed Results
We offer you an integrated solution. Our revolutionary software solution for metal additive manufacturing, 3DXpert, combined with the patented ProX DMP 300 3D printer, combines perfectly with the extensively tested suite of available materials. The expertise of our application engineers brings this all together to help customers realize time, cost and functionality benefits in metal production.
Finest Details, Thinnest Wall Thicknesses, Best Surfaces
Due to 3D Systems’ patented layer applying technology, smaller particles can be used that allow generating the finest feature detail and thinnest wall thicknesses. A surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro-inches) is achievable, requiring less post-processing. Due to the proprietary powder deposition system, the ProX DMP 300 builds down to 20° angles without supports. Less supports and improved surface quality ultimately mean less post-processing and less material usage –saving time and cost.
Clean and Safe for More Environments
Sealed powder loading and recycling prevents material contamination and increases operator safety.
- Metric: 250 x 250 x 330 mm
- US: 9.84 x 9.84 x 12.99 in
Powder (SLS, SLM): With the powder printing process, the printer heats up to just near the melting point of whatever powder material you choose. Based on your model, a very fine layer of this powder is then spread layer upon layer, while a laser beam focuses on sintering together the necessary areas that will create the object.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) materials are supplied in powdered forms. During the manufacturing process these powders are fused by a pulsed laser beam. This allows creation of durable parts with complicated geometries and can be used to obtain early prototypes, wind tunnel models or casting patterns. Resulting parts have porous surfaces, but this can be fixed with finishing if needed. SLS is rather expensive, as it is necessary to maintain strict temperatures throughout fabrication phases. SLS is used for prototyping and small-batch production of functional plastic parts with good mechanical properties.”
- DMLS/SLM or direct metal laser sintering differs from SLS mostly by ability to control the porous properties of produced parts as the material is not burning fused but rather melted into homogeneous structures. SMLS/SLM produces high performance, end-use metal 3D printed parts for applications in aerospace, automotive, industrial and medical. Selective Laser Melting (SLM) Selective Laser Melting (SLM) uses a laser to scan and selectively fuse metal powder particles, bonding them together layer-by-layer.
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Max build envelope capacity(W x D x H): 250 x 250 x 330 mm(9.84 x 9.84 x 12.99 in)
- Very dense, non-porous parts
- Typical accuracy is +/-50 μm (+/-0.002 in) on small parts,+/-0.2% on large parts
- Repeatability of approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inches)
- Surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches)
- 3DXpert software for fast and easy part preparation, localized print strategies
- High-quality materials with predeveloped parameters
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing