Explore new frontiers of large-format industrial printing with the new and improved BigRep STUDIO. Introducing the STUDIO G2, made for abrasive and engineering-grade materials. With a fast-heating print bed and temperature-controlled filament chamber this high-resolution large-print workhorse produces incredible results with high-quality materials.
The Best-In-Class Print Heads
With the inclusion of ruby nozzles, the STUDIO G2 is made for printing with abrasive, engineering-grade materials at maximum speed and high resolutions. The specially designed extruder achieves high-level detail with layer heights as low as 0.1mm on parts up to a meter long, enabling more options to perfect a part’s mechanical properties.
FULLY ENCLOSED ENVIRONMENT
The Insulated Build Envelope
The STUDIO G2’s enclosed, temperature-controlled build envelope is the perfect environment for engineering-grade materials, providing users the ability to visually monitor the printing process with safe and easy access to the print bed. Environmental features like auto-pause upon opening ensure a smooth and safe printing process.
INDEPENDENT TEMPERATURE CONTROLS
The Heated Filament Chamber
The heated filament chamber integrated into the STUDIO G2 ensures that engineering-grade materials remain dry in a consistently controlled environment for best-in-class quality. Going beyond industry standards, the filament chamber features independent temperature control.
EASY AND INTUITIVE
The New Slicer
The easy to use BigRep “BLADE” slicing software allows for greater control of printing parameters while providing presets for all BigRep-compatible materials, making a rapid, hassle-free start to printing possible. The new estimation engine gives accurate printing time and material use predictions for unmatched productivity. BLADE is one of the fastest and most precise slicers on the market.
OPTIMAL PRINTING TEMPERATURES
The Fast-Heating Print Bed
Preparation time is significantly reduced for all print projects by the fast-heating print bed. The new inductive sensor enables semi-automatic levelling to ensure optimal calibration and maximum control. With higher heat dimensions reaching 100°C, adhesion to the print bed is improved for a variety of high-quality materials.
BIG ENOUGH FOR ANY IDEA
The Massive Build Volume
Enable room for innovation with the STUDIO G2’s astounding 500 mm x 1000 mm x 500 mm build volume. With unparalleled size in a sleek package, features combine to create a premium environment for printing large-format engineering-grade parts fast at high resolution.
FFF (Fused filament fabrication)
- PLA, Other plastics
- Metric: 500 mm x 1000 mm x 500 mm
- US: 19.6 x 39.3 x 19.6
Extrusion (FFF, FDM…)
- FDM is the most popular and available 3D printing process and is mainly used for lower-priced prototyping and design verification with very fast turn times. FDM or filament deposition manufacturing is the most common type of rapid prototyping technologies. Materials are supplied in the form of filaments which are melted into thin threads which are deposited layer by layer firmly fusing with each other. Infill percentage can be adjusted, so resulting parts can have variety of densities. It is not recommended to machine FDM produced parts. It has some geometrical restrictions as due to influence of gravity as supportive material needs to be added to bridges and hanging regions of parts produced this way.
- FFF– Fused filament fabrication
|Build volume||x 1000 y 500 z 500 (mm)|
|Layer height resolution||0.1 – 0.5 (mm)|
|Acceleration||Up to 600 mm/s2|
Equipped with two 0.6 mm hot ends
|Printing technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Certified BigRep materials||PLA, PETG, Pro HT, TPU, PA6/66
More engineered materials in development
|Print bed temperature||Max. 100 °C|
|Printer weight||Approx. 500 kg|
|Size||x 1715 y 1170 z 1765 (mm)|
|Power||208 V – 240 V, 16 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Safety certifications||CE approved
All major certifications in progress
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing