3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500W
The ProJet® MJP 2500W 3D prints in VisiJet® M2 CAST 100% wax material to deliver durable, high-quality jewelry patterns for reliable performance and results throughout existing lost-wax casting processes and equipment.
VisiJet M2 CAST melts like standard casting waxes, with negligible ash content for defect-free castings. It is durable for handling and casting fine features, and its high contrast deep purple color allows for easy fine details visualization.
Featuring fast wax patterns production, at up to 10x faster print speed than similar class solutions, and even faster workflow with single-lane builds, the ProJet MJP 2500W improves the casting room efficiency. With a 3.7x larger build volume capability than similar class printers and 24/7 operation, the high productivity of this affordable printer means fast amortization and high return on investment.
Streamline your file-to-pattern workflow with the advanced 3D Sprint® software capabilities, fast and versatile MJP print speeds, and batch support removal to deliver high quality, ready-to-cast jewelry patterns.
Consistently print true-to-CAD and fine feature definition jewelry patterns with exact, razor-sharp edges and extreme crisp details. Smooth surface and sidewall quality mean less expensive handwork and a faster pattern-to-finished piece workflow. These highly accurate, fine wax patterns are directly printed, without the time, costs and geometric limitations of tooling.
MJP MultiJet Printer
- Precision plastic, elastomeric, wax and composite parts
- Metric: 294 x 211 x 144 mm
- US: 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in
Material Jetting involves condensation of liquefied material on the base surface. Such materials include waxes or photo-polymerizing compounds. Material Jetting produces parts of highest dimensional accuracy with very smooth surface finishes, and it is used for both visual prototypes and tooling manufacturing.”\
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 294 x 211 x 144 mm (11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in)
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Streamlined file-to-print workflow with the 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect™
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing