3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500/2500 Plus
Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint® print client software, ProJet MJP 2500 printers deliver high fidelity functional parts with speed, ease and low operational costs. The new MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple and hands-free way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes without manual labor. Faster and cleaner batch post-processing simplifies the workflow and allows for same-day design verification, with your most intricate details preserved.
Speed and throughput
Step up from desktop 3D printing to 24/7 usability and get more parts sooner to design better products faster. The ProJet MJP 2500 printers’ industrial print head and optimized print parameters deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for better efficiency and higher productivity. 3D Connect™ Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support to enable better service, improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.
Professional quality parts
Print precision rigid and elastomeric parts with true-to-CAD accuracy, superior surface finish and high-quality edge fidelity for true functional testing. Capable of printing in Ultra High Definition mode, the ProJet® MJP 2500 Plus makes it possible to print even smaller features, down to 300 microns or finer.
The ProJet MJP 2500 and 2500 Plus are compatible with a wide and versatile selection of VisiJet® materials, both offering engineering and rigid plastics.
The ProJet MJP 2500 Plus offers additional capabilities, with a broader range of rigid materials available in clear to a number of opaque colors, as well as materials with properties that mimic engineering plastics, elastomers and with high-temperature resistance. Applications include concept modeling, form and fit testing, functional prototyping, fluid flow analysis, rapid tooling, jigs and fixtures and medical applications requiring USP Class VI and/or ISO 10993 certification for biocompatibility.
MJP MultiJet Printer
- Precision plastic, elastomeric, wax and composite parts
- Metric: 294 x 211 x 144 mm
- US: 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in
Material Jetting: Material Jetting involves condensation of liquefied material on the base surface. Such materials include waxes or photo-polymerizing compounds.
Material Jetting produces parts of highest dimensional accuracy with very smooth surface finishes, and it is used for both visual prototypes and tooling manufacturing.
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 294 x 211 x 144 mm (11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in)
- High resolution, up to 1600 x 900 x 790 DPI
- Capable of printing in rigid, engineering-grade, high temperature resistant, elastomeric or biocompatible materials, in clear or in a range of opaque colors (material compatibility is printer model dependent)
- Streamlines design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect
- Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing