The CraftUnique CraftBot Flow is an affordable desktop 3D printer by CraftUnique, a manufacturer from Hungary. We have created our best 3D printer range – dedicated to efficiency and innovation. Let us introduce our collective masterpiece, which can be easily your next effective workmate.
– SIMPLIFY THE CALIBRATION PROCESS:
- PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, Carbon and many more
- Metric: 300 x 200 x 250 mm – 15 L
- US:10.3 x 10.3 x 13.7 in
Extrusion (FFF, FDM…)
- FFF – Fused filament fabrication FDM
- FDM is the most popular and available 3D printing process and is mainly used for lower-priced prototyping and design verification with very fast turn times. FDM or filament deposition manufacturing is the most common type of rapid prototyping technologies. Materials are supplied in the form of filaments which are melted into thin threads which are deposited layer by layer firmly fusing with each other. Infill percentage can be adjusted, so resulting parts can have variety of densities. It is not recommended to machine FDM produced parts. It has some geometrical restrictions as due to influence of gravity as supportive material needs to be added to bridges and hanging regions of parts produced this way.
|Technology||Extrusion (FFF, FDM…)|
|Material||PLA, Other plastics, ABS, Carbon fiber and composites|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm|
|OS compatibility||Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Linux|
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing