Craftbot Plus Pro
CraftBot Plus Glass – upgraded with all metal hotend & glass build plate, FMS –add-on.
The multi-award-winning CraftBot Plus 3D printer was upgraded and from now on it is available with glass build plate and allmetal hotend for an even better printing experience.
Glass build plate:
- FLATNESS: Print beds need to be flat throughout printing to avoid running into errors. Glass has a high modulus of elasticity and is thermally stable. Therefore, it remains flat and will ensure the bed’s leveling remains consistent throughout.
- SMOOTH FINISH: Most of the user want the bottom of their prints to be as soft as possible; glass guarantees such a finish, giving a mirror-like, glossy base that cannot be achieved by most bed surfaces.
- THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: There are instances where the build platform needs to be heated to prevent warping and to improve print quality. thermal conductivity means you have a thermally stable platform that will not be affected by sudden rises or drops in temperature.
- DURABILITY: Durable glass like tempered glass will not easily shatter or crack when exposed to high strains because it is manufactured to be more tolerant.
- SCRATCH RESISTANCE: Beds like acrylic can easily get scratched and become a nuisance when printing. However, tempered glass tends to be scratch resistant and is not susceptible to abrasive or chemical damage.
All metal hotend
- LESS FILAMENT JAM: Fewer parts and connection points make jams less likely and much easier to clear.
- BETTER PRINTING QUALITY: Thanks to the attribution of the all metal the CraftBot is able to print in better quality and making it perfect to use with more special filaments as well. Like wood and brass filaments.
- IMPROVED COOLING SYSTEM: All-metal hotends have active cooling in order to isolate the melt zone. A smaller, more controlled melt zone provides cleaner retractions and less oozing for better print quality.
- Filament Monitoring System (Add-on)
The filament monitoring system (FMS) supervises filament consumption, starts immediate troubleshooting when a filament jam is detected and messages the user in case there’s a need for intervention.
- PLA, Other plastics, ABS
- Metric: 25x20x20 cm
- US: .98 x .78 x .78 inches
Extrusion (FFF, FDM…):
- FFF – Fused filament fabrication
- FDM is the most popular and available 3D printing process and is mainly used for lower-priced prototyping and design verification with very fast turn times. FDM or filament deposition manufacturing is the most common type of rapid prototyping technologies. Materials are supplied in the form of filaments which are melted into thin threads which are deposited layer by layer firmly fusing with each other. Infill percentage can be adjusted, so resulting parts can have variety of densities. It is not recommended to machine FDM produced parts. It has some geometrical restrictions as due to influence of gravity as supportive material needs to be added to bridges and hanging regions of parts produced this way.
|Printing technology:||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Build volume:||25x20x20 cm|
|Layer resolution:||100 micron (ultra)
200 micron (high)
300 micron (medium)
|Position precision:||X,Y: 4 micron
Z: 2 micron
|Filament diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle diameter:||0.4 mm|
|Print speed:||50-200 mm/s|
|Connectivity:||USB cable, USB pendrive, WiFi|
|Supports:||Windows 7 and above|
|Frame dimensions:||X: 40 cm
Y: 36 cm
Z: 37 cm
|With all parts attached:||X: 40 cm
Y: 46 cm
Z: 45 cm
|Shipping box:||X: 46 cm
Y: 42 cm
Z: 43 cm
|Shipping weight:||17 kg|
|Ambient temperature:||15-32 °C|
|Storage temperature:||0-32 °C|
|Operating nozzle temperature:||180-260 °C|
|Operating heated build plate temperature:||50-110°C|
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing