Shining EP-A650 Resin 3D Printer
The EP-A650 is an industrial SLA 3D printer produced by Shining 3D.
Stable & Reliable
• Dense high precision marble moving substrate
• Self-developed software, support continuous upgrade
• Automatic detection & calibration by functional module ensure working stability
• Optimized structure, less maintenance
• Patented VarioBeam technology
• High-speed scan
• Brand-new software brings one-click print and outstanding performance. High Accuracy
• Self-developed 3D optical high-precision calibration technology
• Avoiding the influence of human factors
User-friendly & Intelligent
• Provide different processing parameter package
• Broad application flexibility
• Remote control available
- SLA (stereolithography)
- DLP (digital light processing)
- Liquid Resin
- Metric: 650x600x400mm³
- US: 25.5 x 25.5 x 15.7 in
The term Resin 3D printing is used for several additive manufacturing technologies that convert liquid photopolymers to solid objects on a layer by layer basis.
- SLA: Stereolithography (SLA) was invented in 1983. This process uses the oldest type of 3D printers. It is known for its fast prototyping, ability to produce intricate models, patterns, prototypes and various production parts. This process converts liquid photopolymer resin (a special type of plastic) into solid 3D objects. This is accomplished by curing the resin with a laser, one layer at a time.
- DLP: Digital Light Processing (DLP) is similar to stereolithography. It works with the same photopolymer. The biggest difference is the light source. DLP uses a more conventional light source, such as an arc lamp with a liquid crystal display panel. This is applied to the entire surface of the vat of photopolymer resin in a single pass, generally making it faster than SLA.”
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing