Shining EP-M250 Pro Single Laser
The EP-M250 Pro is a dual-laser metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance,complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is ideal for medium sized parts and small batch production.
This industrial 3D printer offers a build volume of 262 x 262 x 350 mm. Compatible metal powder materials include, but are not limited to: Titanium, Aluminum, Nickel, and Copper alloys, as well as Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cobalt Chrome.
- Innovative gas flow management and optimized filter system ensures a stable building environment
- Outstanding sealing capability minimizes oxygen content
- Precise laser beam quality control.
LOW OPERATION COST
- Quantitative powder feeding and coating ensure less powder waste
- Advanced filtration system signicantly increases lter lifetime
- Low inert gas consumption during purging and operation.
- Building volume of 262x262x350mm equipped with dual-laser system
- Non-stop operation during filter change
- Optimized recoating strategy shortens coating time.
RELIABLE AND EASY OPERATION
- Convenient powder recycling systems and glove box structure minimize powder contact
- Intelligent software ensures less human intervention
- Real-time monitoring of the production environment and building process
Price Range: $450,000.00 – $700,000.00
Metal powder bed fusion (MPBF)
- Titanium Alloy
- Aluminium Alloy
- Nickel Alloy
- Maraging Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt Chrome
- Copper Alloy
- Metric: 262 x 262 x 350 mm
- US:10.3 x 10.3 x 13.7 in
Powder – With the powder printing process, the printer heats up to just near the melting point of whatever powder material you choose. Based on your model, a very fine layer of this powder is then spread layer upon layer, while a laser beam focuses on sintering together the necessary areas that will create the object.
SLS – Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) materials are supplied in powdered forms. During manufacturing process these powders are fused by a pulsed laser beam. This allows creation of durable parts with complicated geometries and can be used to obtain early prototypes, wind tunnel models or casting patterns.
Resulting parts have porous surfaces, but this can be fixed with finishing if needed. SLS is rather expensive, as it is necessary to maintain strict temperatures throughout fabrication phases. SLS is used for prototyping and small batch production of functional plastic parts with good mechanical properties.
SLM – DMLS/SLM or direct metal laser sintering differs from SLS mostly by ability to control the porous properties of produced parts as material is not burning fused but rather melted into homogeneous structures. SMLS/SLM produces high performance, end-use metal 3D printed parts for applications in aerospace, automotive, industrial and medical
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing