ProJet MFP 3600
The ProJet® MJP 3600 Series is a MultiJet Printing (MJP) plastic 3D printer series designed to create high fidelity and high-performance parts with:
- An affordable price
- An office-friendly footprint
- Easy part processing
High quality parts
Get fine details and smooth finishes like no other 3D printer with the ProJet MJP 3600 series:
- True-to-CAD quality and accuracy
- Superior edge fidelity and surface finish
- Tested performance reliability and quality
Produce more parts quickly with print speeds up to 2x faster than similar class printers. And with high capacity build volume and automated batch processing, you can increase flexibility and accelerate design repetition and validation for better product quality.
Choose from a variety of available VisiJet® MultiJet 3D printing materials to create high-performance plastic designs that are durable, watertight, heat resistant, bio-compatible, and much more.
MJP (MultiJet Printer)
- Precision plastic, elastomeric, wax and composite parts
- Metric: 298 x 185 x 203 mm
- US: 11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in
Material Jetting involves condensation of liquefied material on the base surface. Such materials include waxes or photo-polymerizing compounds. Material Jetting produces parts of highest dimensional accuracy with very smooth surface finishes, and it is used for both visual prototypes and tooling manufacturing.
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing