Shining EP-3500 3D Model Printing System
EP-3500 3D printer is independently developed by Shining 3D, boasting of low cost, high efficiency, ultra big print envelop, ensuring high production capacity to meet customers ever growing demands. Furthermore, it also features better stability, more user-friendly operation, higher accuracy.
EP-3500 3D Printer’s Applications and Advantages
Data from intra-oral scanner or model scanner can be processed for printing, including fixed restoration model, removable partial restoration model, orthodontics model, pre-operative model(help doctors simulate the surgery before it is carried out on the patient, reducing the surgical risks)
• Flexible printing platform, suitable for various applications
• Hardware upgraded, guarantee high productivity
• Easy-to-replace print platform, make the best use of time to print and post-processing
• Low-cost material, more profit goes to the customers
• Open system for data import
Improvement of Productivity
After upgrading, a full plate of quarter models (around 75 pcs) can be printed in 7 hours, which helps improve productivity on the customer’s site.
- SLA (Stereolithography)
- DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Titanium Alloy
- Aluminium Alloy
- Nickel Alloy
- Maraging Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt Chrome
- Copper Alloy
- Metric: 350*350*100mm
- US: 13.7 x 13.7 x 3.9
Resin: The term Resin 3D printing is used for several additive manufacturing technologies that convert liquid photopolymers to solid objects on a layer by layer basis.
- SLA: Stereolithography (SLA) was invented in 1983. This process uses the oldest type of 3D printers. It is known for its fast prototyping, ability to produce intricate models, patterns, prototypes, and various production parts. This process converts liquid photopolymer resin (a special type of plastic) into solid 3D objects. This is accomplished by curing the resin with a laser, one layer at a time.
- DLP: Digital Light Processing (DLP) is similar to stereolithography. It works with the same photopolymer. The biggest difference is the light source. DLP uses a more conventional light source, such as an arc lamp with a liquid crystal display panel. This is applied to the entire surface of the vat of photopolymer resin in a single pass, generally making it faster than SLA.
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing