Shining EP-A800 Large Size Parts & Mass Production Purpose Resin 3D Printer
The EP-M250 Pro is a dual-laser metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance,complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is ideal for medium sized parts and small batch production.
This industrial 3D printer offers a build volume of 262 x 262 x 350 mm. Compatible metal powder materials include, but are not limited to: Titanium, Aluminum, Nickel, and Copper alloys, as well as Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cobalt Chrome.
Large Size, High efficiency, Great productivity
- Compared with EP-A650, the build volume is increased by 85% to 800mm*800mm*450mm.
- Based on the dynamic optimization of the printing path algorithm and the patented VarioBeam technology, the printing efficiency is doubled.
- With dual-laser, the printing speed is 30%~45% faster than single-laser.
Patented Technology, Stable and Reliable, High Precision
- Patented VarioBeam Technology, which has a high positioning accuracy, ensures processing efficiency and surface quality as well.
- Liquid-level Control Technology, the adjustment accuracy is within ±0.01mm; automatic detection during printing, dynamic fine adjustment.
- Automatic detection during printing, dynamic fine adjustment.
- The design of machine hardware framework is optimized and more stable.
- 00-level marble platform to improve the motion accuracy and long-term stability.
Variety materials open system and meet diversified application requirements
- Offering material, related applications technology support for prototype part shell, structure testing, jigs and fixtures, investment casting, prototype rollover, medical models and guidance boards
- Offering variety material’s printing parameter packages and opening common parameter adjustment for users’ fine-tune.
- Open material selection, compatible with main 355 nm photosensitive resin in market
- Metric: 800mm*800mm*450mm
- US: 31.4 x 31.4 x 17.7in
Powder: With the powder printing process, the printer heats up to just near the melting point of whatever powder material you choose. Based on your model, a very fine layer of this powder is then spread layer upon layer, while a laser beam focuses on sintering together the necessary areas that will create the object.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) materials are supplied in powdered forms. During manufacturing process these powders are fused by a pulsed laser beam. This allows creation of durable parts with complicated geometries and can be used to obtain early prototypes, wind tunnel models or casting patterns. Resulting parts have porous surfaces, but this can be fixed with finishing if needed. SLS is rather expensive, as it is necessary to maintain strict temperatures throughout fabrication phases. SLS is used for prototyping and small batch production of functional plastic parts with good mechanical properties.
- DMLS/SLM or direct metal laser sintering differs from SLS mostly by ability to control the porous properties of produced parts as material is not burning fused but rather melted into homogeneous structures. SMLS/SLM produces high performance, end-use metal 3D printed parts for applications in aerospace, automotive, industrial and medical. Selective Laser Melting (SLM) Selective Laser Melting (SLM) uses a laser to scan and selectively fuse metal powder particles, bonding them together layer-by-layer.”
Build Volume (X*Y*Z)
±0.15mm (L<100mm); ±0.15%xL (L≥100mm) *
Typical speed: 6－12m/s
Max. weight of one-time produced part
DPSSL (Diode-pumped solid-state laser),3W
Optical scanning system
Galvanometer Scanners system
Optical focusing system
Invariant spot：0.08-0.2mm / Variant spot：0.08~0.8mm（VarioBeam Module required
Marble platform（00 level）
Self-developed software EPResin
I3，2.1GHz Frequency, 4GB Memory；Windows® 7 or Windows® 10
Without package：1650mm*1500mm*2250mm / With package：1850mm*1700mm*2500mm
Less than 40%
Solid, level, no vibration
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing