Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle
The EP-M250 Pro is a dual-laser metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance,complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is ideal for medium sized parts and small batch production.
This industrial 3D printer offers a build volume of 262 x 262 x 350 mm. Compatible metal powder materials include, but are not limited to: Titanium, Aluminum, Nickel, and Copper alloys, as well as Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cobalt Chrome.
The Build Platform #1
With a build envelope of one cubic meter, the machine is made for 3D printing of large-scale industrial objects, enabling countless application possibilities.
An insulated enclosed metal frame ensures optimum even temperature control and the glass doors offer an optimal view on the print. Further improving safety is the PRO’s compatibility with standard ventilation systems, for fume and emissions control.
Insulated Filament Cabinet
The PRO provides an optimal environment for printing with industrial-grade materials, due to a humidity controlled spool chamber. Air circulation fans within ensure air flow for uniform temperature throughout the filament cabinet.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Machine Control Software Included
- Hatch Software Included
Price Range: $450,000.00 – $700,000.00
- PLA, Other plastics, ABS
- Metric: 330 x 240 x 300 mm
- US: 13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing