Shining EP-M250 Metal Pro Dual laser 3D Printer
The EP-M250 Pro is a dual-laser metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance,complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is ideal for medium sized parts and small batch production.
This industrial 3D printer offers a build volume of 262 x 262 x 350 mm. Compatible metal powder materials include, but are not limited to: Titanium, Aluminum, Nickel, and Copper alloys, as well as Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cobalt Chrome.
Metal Powder Bed Fusion Technology
Metal Powder Bed Fusion technology, which is also known as Selective Laser Melting.
Using the fiber laser can directly melt alloy metal powder layer by layer to produce high-performance metal parts directly.
Material utilization rate is high, making cost lower
The build part forms layer after layer out of alloy metal powder, and the material utilization rate is pretty high by comparing with milling process, which is specially made for the manufacturing of metal parts, including titanium alloy, nickel alloy, and other precious or difficult-processed metal material.
EP-M250 has wide application in aerospace, automotive, biomedical and tooling, etc.
Metal powder bed fusion (MPBF)
- Titanium Alloy
- Aluminium Alloy
- Nickel Alloy
- Maraging Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt Chrome
- Copper Alloy
- Metric: 262 x 262 x 350 mm
- US:10.3 x 10.3 x 13.7 in
Powder (SLS, SLM): With the powder printing process, the printer heats up to just near the melting point of whatever powder material you choose. Based on your model, a very fine layer of this powder is then spread layer upon layer, while a laser beam focuses on sintering together the necessary areas that will create the object.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) materials are supplied in powdered forms. During manufacturing process these powders are fused by a pulsed laser beam. This allows creation of durable parts with complicated geometries and can be used to obtain early prototypes, wind tunnel models or casting patterns. Resulting parts have porous surfaces, but this can be fixed with finishing if needed. SLS is rather expensive, as it is necessary to maintain strict temperatures throughout fabrication phases. SLS is used for prototyping and small batch production of functional plastic parts with good mechanical properties.
- DMLS/SLM or direct metal laser sintering differs from SLS mostly by ability to control the porous properties of produced parts as material is not burning fused but rather melted into homogeneous structures. SMLS/SLM produces high performance, end-use metal 3D printed parts for applications in aerospace, automotive, industrial and medical. Selective Laser Melting (SLM) Selective Laser Melting (SLM) uses a laser to scan and selectively fuse metal powder particles, bonding them together layer-by-layer.
Build Volume (X*Y*Z)
Max Scan Speed
Titanium Alloy, Aluminium Alloy, Nickel Alloy, Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chrome, Copper Alloy, etc.
380V, 26A, 50/60Hz, 10KW
Oxygen Content of Chamber
Eplus 3D Control
Input Data Format
STL or other convertible file
Fiber laser, 200W/500W (optional)
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing